The regular season of basketball ended last week, but it was time for playoffs. This ended up being our first and last game of playoffs. We were 3-7 this season, and we played against a 9-1 team, so we knew the odds were against us. I love the heart of this team though, and they were ready to give it 100%.


They played tough and fought through every quarter. Coop had some great defense, and made 2 shots and a free throw.
Unfortunately, they just couldn't beat the other team and we lost 31-19. The boys were disappointed but they held their heads high knowing that they gave it their all. I have truly come to love basketball, so I'm sad to see it over (although I won't miss sitting through the freezing outdoor evening practices!)
Good job Jazz!!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Final Game
Created by Wendy at 2/26/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment