For those that know me well, I am kind of a television junkie. I am not very picky...I enjoy dramas, comedies, reality tv, competition shows, food shows, etc. I don't have a lot of free time, but I will try my best to fit in what I can...it is a great way to unwind!
Very rarely does a show come around that I truly LOVE. Friday Night Lights was one of those shows for me. I have never watched a show that had such well built characters, meaningful moments, and true heart. Every episode pulled at your heart strings and left you wanting more. Who knew a show about a football coach in a small town in Texas could do that? The show ended its 5 season run this week, with a touching series finale. This is a cast and show that will be missed!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
already missed...
Created by Wendy at 2/15/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment