Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Carnival Time!

My brain has been consumed by this carnival for weeks now. I am so relieved the day was finally here. I went early in the morning to start with set up. The committee and I worked our tails off to be ready in time. My mom came down with Jax so that all the kids could have a fun afternoon. Even though it turned out to be pretty cold, it was a great day filled with lots of game booths, carnival food, raffle baskets and silent auction items. Grandma spent a TON of money to support the school and she didn't even walk away winning a basket. She did win a couple auctions though, so Zoe will get an art lesson and treat with her teacher, and Cooper will get an outing to frozen yogurt with his teacher.

(Zoe getting ready to head up the rock wall)

(Almost to the top!)

(Cooper made it to the top also!)

(Cooper and Jax having fun on the slide)

(Taking a lunch break after getting their hair sprayed!)

(Zoe wins at the soda bottle toss!)

(Chessa and I reading off silent auction winners!)

0 comments: