Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baseball Begins...

Cooper had his first baseball game of the season tonight! Zoe was my official photographer since I couldn't be there to watch. It broke my heart not to be there, but I had a PTA meeting to be at, and since we were doing elections and I'm now filling in as President, I couldn't get out of it. Anyway, I got a full report of the game and the boys did fantastic! Cooper got 4 hits with coach pitch, and got a kid out on third base. He was so excited to fill me in!

(Cooper and Mitchell getting ready to warm up!)

(Getting ready to go out for his first time at bat)

(Running to first base after his first hit!)

(Another hit!)

(Last time up...)

Great job tonight Cooper! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to be able to watch the next game!!

0 comments: