Where does the time go? This month is flying by and I feel like I just can't keep up. I haven't had much time to blog, so I figured I could throw a few things in at once! So here it goes:
*The lights were put up on the outside of the house. The kids love this part. They can't wait to get on the roof with Daddy!

*Zoe had the first of 4 chorus performances last week. They performed at the Creche Festival and did a great job. These kids have been practicing a ton, so it was nice to finally see them perform. Zoe has so much enthusiasm and is a lot of fun to watch!
*We went down to Old Town for a visit with Santa. Cooper's #1 wish this year is a Pittsburgh Steelers #7 football jersey. Right now he is obsessed with football! His #2 is an electric Razor scooter. Zoe's #1 wish is the electric Razor scooter, followed by New York Jets jersey (she's caught on to the football bug). So we'll what Santa comes up with!
*We took our family Christmas card picture. This was definitely not an easy task this year! Usually we take it on a vacation, or up in the mountains. Since that didn't happen this year, we decided to get one in front of our tree. We thought it would be fun to try to get the dogs in with us too...What were we thinking? So this is the best we could get!
*Zoe's Girl Scout troop went caroling at a local senior retirement home this week. The girls had been practicing their songs and made necklaces and ornaments to hand out the residents. They had a great time singing and passing out their gifts. They were able to carol in the assisted living center as well as the Alzheimer's unit.
*The chorus has 3 performances this week at school. This is Zoe's first year in chorus and she loves it. I think she is a born performer! She is a part of the "Snow Days" group. By the final performance these kids were exhausted. They spent many hours preparing for this!


*On top of all that, there is the shopping, wrapping, baking, reading holiday stories and our annual tradition of driving around looking at Christmas lights. We're just about done and Christmas is almost here! Whew...I'm exhausted!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
The Holiday Blur...
Created by Wendy at 12/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment