We were so desperate for a getaway! Realizing that summer was coming to an end, we decided to head out of town for the weekend just to re-charge a bit. There is almost nothing we enjoy more than traveling, so off we went. Although I would have loved some cooler temperatures, we enjoyed a few great days in Palm Springs. We did so many fun things in a few short days. We were even able to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics on the jumbo screen at the hotel.
The Westin has a great pool with a waterslide, which the kids (and I must admit, Joe & I too) spent many hours on.Zoe competed in a kids limbo contest and came out the winner! So for her award, she got a gold medal and a free smoothie from the snack bar...way to go Zoe!
We also went to the Children's Discover Museum where the kids had a great time exploring, building, pretending, painting and learning.
Zoe lost another tooth on this trip. There seems to be a pattern of her losing teeth while we're away from home. But that sneaky tooth fairy always seems to find her! :)
1 comments:
WOW! Looks like you had fun...you'll have to tell me where you ended up purchasing your timeshare...it was a great deal, I'll admit, just not right for us right now...congrats! And, I'm so glad that the tooth finally came out! Whew!
Post a Comment