We had a nice last day of sumer today. Joe and Cooper got to have a "boys day" and headed out for some boating fun with our friends Matt and Mitchell. They had a lot of fun riding around, jumping in the lake, and learning how to ride a wakeboard. Wish I had some photos, but the men just don't seem to care about capturing the moment like I do! :) While the boys were off playing, Zoe and I decided to have some "girl fun". So we went and got pedicures. This was Zoe's first time getting a real pedicure and she got the royal treatment. Her feet were soaked, scrubbed, lotioned, and polished. She looked so cute in that big chair. Then we did a little shopping with Teri and Marley and went for some yummy Golden Spoon. It was a great afternoon together!
Once we all got home the kids decided to spend a little lazy time watching the tv. I rarely let them eat in the playroom, but they were so cute and tired, I just didn't care...
Now the first day of school outfits are out, school supplies bagged, and backpacks loaded. When I asked the kids if they were nervous about tomorrow, both of them said no. And when I asked what they were most excited about: Cooper said, "seeing my old friends and playing on the big playground." Zoe said, "classwork and homework." Go figure!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Last Day of Summer...
Created by Wendy at 8/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment