Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day of School!

What an emotional day today was! The last day of school is always a hard one for me. But today seemed especially difficult. My "baby" is finished with kindergarten. And my oldest is already halfway through elementary school. I just can't believe how quickly this year went by. The kids have had such great years in kinder and 2nd grade. They have both learned so much. We have had the best teachers and are lucky to attend such an amazing school!
(Zoe and Cooper with their Birthday Books at Friday Flag)

(Mrs. Falciano has been an amazing teacher for Zoe)

(Mrs. Ellevold is the best! It's so hard to leave her!)


On the other hand, I am so excited for summer to be here! I can't wait for lazy, pajama days at home; swimming in our pool; beach days; and just hanging out with friends. We don't have too much planned for the next 8 weeks...all I know is that I want to savor every minute!

0 comments: