Friday, June 20, 2008

Cooper's Karate Belt Ceremony


Well tonight Cooper was tested for the next level in karate. He's in the Little Ninja's program at Extreme Fit which he began 1 1/2 years ago. He now has a camoflauge/orange belt which is at the intermediate level. He did a great job tonight! Miss Carol and Miss Stephanie both said he is doing fantastic and has REALLY strong punches and that he does really well with his combinations. I was even more impressed because he was so tired tonight. In order to beat this 110 degree heat, the only way to cool off is in the pool! So we had fun with some friends today and spent 4 hours swimming. Thanks Jenny for having us over! :)

Cooper, we are so proud of you!

1 comments:

Chessa K said...

Congrats to Cooper - that's awesome! It was super hot at the beach, too, so you didn't miss much. I had to be near or in the water the whole time and I never go in the water...glad to see the computer up and running, too!