Dunamix put on a brand new production this holiday season. Nicole created a Christmas Nativity story through dance and it was fantastic. The music was powerful and the choreography was brilliant. I loved every minute of it! As usual, it was a super busy few days...and I tried to capture as much as I could.
Zoe opened the show with a stunning pas de deux number with Conner.
Then they were joined by the other pas couples...
My side shots just don't do the show justice!
![]() |
| (Zoe and Hailey) |
Another pas piece with Conner...
Finale!Some random back stage shots from Saturday night's show!
![]() |
| (Zoe, Miranda, Abby) |
![]() |
| (Zoe and Savannah) |
These boys watched the show and brought these girls some flowers...
And Zoe officially became Dalton's girlfriend tonight...I think the smiles say it all...Since Dalton is Savannah's twin brother, it has created an interesting situation that, thankfully, they can all laugh about!
![]() |
| (Zoe and the incredible Brittany...so nice to see her dance again!) |
![]() |
| (Conner is the BEST pas partner ever!!) |
We adore this lady! Nicole is Zoe's biggest fan and supporter!
Once again, I could not be more proud of this girl. The things she balances in this crazy life she leads is astounding! I love her with all my heart.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment