Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

Boy has life changed since the kids were little! I had to wake them up and drag them out of bed to come downstairs to open presents.

Zoe loves her new hammock!!
 
 and Coop was happy to get his hands on his new fishing rod...
 They both got some clothes too...

and stockings stuffed with goodies...
We quickly cleaned up and headed to Mimi and Gramp's house. It was a full house and so nice to spend the day with family!
Cousin love...
 
We ate a ton of food, and opened gifts...



It was so great having a baby around...Noah was fun to play with all day!

Mimi and Gramps go above and beyond to always make this such a special day. I don't know what we'd do without them!

 I'm so thankful for this time with family...lots of love, laughter and memories being made. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: