We were up early to open our family gifts at home.
New glasses for both!
Can't wait for their little adventure!
The dogs were excited too, and couldn't wait for their stockings.
Happy girl! She's been wanting a giant teddy bear forever. ;)
Love these kids...such a fun Christmas morning!
Then it was off to Mimi and Gramps for breakfast and more Christmas Day celebrations.
Time for presents!!
These kids were spoiled as usual!!
Even Noah was excited to open his gifts. I was so happy to be with this sweet boy!!
Mimi was so excited about her vintage elf that Gramps found for her to add to her collection.
And Gramps always loves getting wine!
The boys have been anxiously waiting for their hover boards!
And they took off immediately.
Coop was sweet about getting Zoe started. It didn't take her long to get the hang of it and take off too.
I, on the other hand, didn't grasp it as quickly! After some practice, and finally learning on carpet, I was able to go all around.
Cousin love...
Gramps and his boys...
I didn't want to leave this precious little guy!
A successful dinner and dessert, and the day was done.
I love this family of mine and I am so thankful for any and all time we can spend together! My parents go above and beyond to spoil us, and work so hard at making each holiday a special one. I am feeling blessed. Merry Christmas!





























0 comments:
Post a Comment