Beach, friends, work, treats, basketball, dance...that basically describes our two week break from school! Much of our first week was spent organizing and preparing for our yearly garage sale. My house was a disaster and I couldn't take it one more day!
Got a well deserved treat...
I spent a day in Beverly Hills with my friends, Nori, Christy, and Kim. Kim lives there, so she gave us a great tour of the area. We had a delicious brunch, followed by Sprinkles ice cream in the afternoon, and did a little window shopping too.
There were several more basketball games and fun pizza gatherings...
spent time walking the dogs...
and playing at the park...
where the beautiful wistaria are blooming...
We squeezed in a few beach days with various groups of friends. It was perfect beach weather every time!
got slurpees after long dance rehearsal days...
got some snoballs in Old Town...
went to the movies...
and had one last beach day with lots of kids!
Hours of sports play, boogie boarding, and walking to the pier...
It was a fun break, but went entirely too fast!! I enjoyed spending lots of time with the kids, getting a break from making lunches every day, swimming, watching them have fun with friends, lots of sleepovers, and not having a crazy schedule every day. This weather and free time has certainly put us in summer mode. It's going to be hard to go back to school and work every day, although I'm sure the time will fly by. Only 9 more weeks!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment