We had a wonderful Easter day, celebrating with family. I love that my kids will still dye Easter eggs...even if it's the night before.
Zoe got a leotard, Lokai bracelet and water mug. Coop got drum sticks, socks, and a music stand...and of course, they both got candy. They did the hard-boiled egg hunt inside, and moved to the outside for the plastic eggs.
The Easter bunny made it challenging this year!Even Zippy was helping...
It sure was a beautiful morning, and we had hot air balloons all over in the sky...
We had a quick French toast breakfast, and made our way to church for Easter morning service.
It was a beautiful service, and I am always reminded of the blessings I have and the sacrifices made for us. What a joyous day!
Then we were off to Mimi and Gramp's house for more fun.
Cousins (and Maddy!)...
We opened our baskets, and were spoiled as usual. Clothes, gift cards, lotions, sunglasses, etc.!
Then it was time for another egg hunt. I hope they're never too old for this!
They like this one since these eggs are filled with cash. :)
Time to eat. Mimi put out a delicious spread of food and dessert...
One of their favorite parts of the day is the confetti egg fight. So much fun!
Even Bobbie wanted in on the action...
Poor Mimi always gets it on the top of her head...
We came home full and happy! Mimi even spoiled our pups with Easter toys.
Happy Easter!























0 comments:
Post a Comment