Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rehearsals/Backstage/Friends/Family!

Pinocchio 2014 is here! It's been a busy week...tech rehearsal (with a two hour delay due to power outages), dress rehearsal, and 3 shows.
I love getting to watch the show, but I also love working backstage. I just love being around these dancers. Here are a few backstage and onstage shots...

(Zoe and Sonia...aka, Cleo and Figuero)
(Workshop Scene-Clock Dolls)
(Cleo the Fish)
(Hannah, Taylor, Cami, Sierra, Olivia, Zoe, Alexa, Sonia, with photo bombing by Chippers and Joey!)
(Zoe, Lindsay, Sonia)
(Sierra, Hannah, Taylor, Zoe, Sonia)
 Every show begins with prayer...

 Zoe was happy to see her friend Lauryn after the first show. She came to support Zoe and Savannah.

Mimi and Gramps came to the matinee on Saturday, along with Kathy, my friend Kim and our old family friends Mary and Wayne.

Joe and Cooper had a busy day driving to San Diego for a lacrosse game, Murrieta for a basketball game, and then to Elsinore to see the final show! 
I am so thankful to be a part of this awesome production!

0 comments: