Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celebration Weekend!

It was a long weekend of celebrating around here. Joe's birthday was Friday. He enjoyed breakfast with the kids before school, which he never gets to do, so it was nice to have everyone together!

 On Saturday, we headed to San Diego for another lacrosse game. Afterward, we decided to pick up lunch and hit the beach for a while. It was a bit cool for a beach day, but we just enjoyed being at the ocean, playing in the water and skipping more rocks.


 Sunday was Mother's Day, and I really wanted a day at home with nothing to do. We've been going, going, going, and driving everywhere lately, so I wanted to just stay home and be together. Joe bought donuts in the morning and Zoe made me a delicious lunch. We curled up together and watched one of my favorite old movies, Mary Poppins.
Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of me and the kids, but we had a great afternoon swimming and laying by the pool. I am so blessed to be the mom to these sweet kids. And I am just as blessed to have the mom that I do. I was sad not to be spending the day with her too!

0 comments: