Tonight was the Great Oak High School Spring Showcase for incoming freshmen. Wow, I really can't believe it is time for this already!! Zoe is excited, especially that she'll be reunited with Lacey. After three years apart in middle school, they are thrilled to be attending the same high school.
The cheer and dance teams performed, as well as the chorus. Members of ASB talked about getting involved in the school, and mentioned the 100+ clubs on the campus! We were able to walk around the campus, head to different departments and classrooms, and meet many of the staff members. It really was fun, and such a neat way to get a more of an in-depth look at where she will be. We still have a decision or two on classes, but she is excited. I am really excited for her also, but I can't deny that my heart was breaking a little bit too. I just know that once she starts high school, her time with me will fly by! I'm still trying to enjoy every second, and I'm just so thankful for her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment