Our break is rapidly coming to an end and we were ready for some fun! I found some great discount tickets online so I decided to take the kids to Knott's Berry Farm for the day. We haven't been in years, so we had a blast rediscovering it.
We spent the morning riding a lot of rides and exploring the park. Although it is a short ride, we love the Pony Express ride. It reminded the kids of riding it at Coney Island in NY.
The log ride is my favorite and they've updated it a bit since I was here last...
Bumper cars are always fun...
As the crowds thickened, we spent a little time in Ghost Town exploring the "Jail", and checking out a couple of shops.
We packed our lunches and snacks, but had to buy a few things "just because."
and Zoe made a pressed penny to add to her collection...
Since I am prone to motion sickness, there were a couple of rides I had to skip. So I waited at the exit and watched the kids ride Sidewinder...
and their favorite, the Silver Bullet...
I'm glad I saw happy faces, not sick ones, as they got off!
We watched the stunt show, and ran into a few friends while we were there.
It got pretty cold as the sun went down, but the park was beautiful and we had more things to do!
One last time on the log ride...
On our way out, we just had to stop to pick up some Mrs. Knott's famous fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and biscuits for a late dinner in the car!
We had such a fun day, from start to finish!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment