I can't believe that football season is coming to an end. I realized that I haven't posted any pictures since the first game. Cooper's team played their last regular season game tonight, and will begin playoffs next week.
The team sure has come a long way this season! They've really worked hard to come together as a group, learn some great plays, and play hard. They ended up with a record of 7-3. Not too bad!
Cooper's skills as a QB have improved even more this season, and his strength has really grown. He is looking good out there!
He's been team captain...
and on an early game night a few weeks ago we saw an incredible sunset as the boys played...
The last game was an intense one...
Cooper has also become a leader on defense with tons of flag pulls and interceptions!
It's been a great season and we're looking forward to playoffs!














0 comments:
Post a Comment