Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break, Week 2

Well, again, this week of spring break was mostly spent preparing for our garage sale.  We spent every day sorting through donations, setting up tables, pricing everything, and baking cookies and muffins that we would be selling. On top of that, I had come down with a horrible chest cold and was feeling pretty miserable all week.
I did get the kids to one of their favorite places...

This trampoline park is a blast but unfortunately, I left my camera and phone at home so I couldn't capture any fun jumps.
The kids had a few days with friends, swam a bit, played basketball, and Zoe spent more time at rehearsals...

Poor Polo had a rough week. He hurt his hip somehow and spent a few days not being able to move around much...
Thankfully, he is almost back to normal, so we are hoping for the best.







0 comments: