The girls were so excited to get the chance to perform this weekend. We were hoping to make it a family day at the park, but Cooper's basketball team ended up having two playoff games on the same day. So Joe and I split up with the kids while they did their things. I felt so torn wanting to be in both places, but they both had a fun day.
We haven't been to the park since they renovated it, so it was fun to see all the changes, especially near the entrance.
We had a little bit of time before they had to meet up for the performance, so we headed to Soarin' Over California, which is one of our favorite rides. Lindsay joined us for this part of the day too. Love these girls!!After a while, the girls had to meet up and get changed for their performance.
Zoe was dancing "Rushing Wind" which she's done several times before.
After the performances, we spent the rest of the day wandering around the park going on lots of rides and watching the parade. We hadn't seen the new Cars Land yet, but it was awesome.
The park was celebrating the Chinese New Year this week, so there were lots of Chinese dragons and dancers.
We worked up an appetite after running around the park for a few more hours. We joined Sonia's family for a delicious Mexican dinner.
We finished the night riding the Cars ride one more time. We couldn't leave without a yummy Disney treat though!
What a long, but fun day! I'm so thankful we got the opportunity to go. Cooper's team ended up winning both of their games, so he was excited. I'm just glad I'll get to see another game!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment