I turned 37 today and although it isn't a very eventful year, I had a nice day celebrating with family and friends!
Joe and the kids surprised me this morning with a vintage John Elway Broncos jersey. Now I have something to wear on Sundays as I root for my team!
I was treated to a delicious pancake breakfast with Jenny, Chessa, and Leslie, before heading to work for a half day job. Throughout the day, I was showered with cards and gifts. My friends sure know me well, as much of revolved around food, baking, and desserts! My parents gave me some warm Ugg boots, cool sunglasses, and a gift card for some clothes shopping. I sure feel spoiled and loved!
After Zoe finished dance, we hit the Yard House for a delicious dinner. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who continue to make me feel special!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
37...
Created by Wendy at 10/06/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment