My birthday day is here. I woke up to a Happy Birthday message on my bathroom mirror from Zoe...I guess she takes after me in more ways than I think! I then came downstairs to some beautiful flowers, cards, and Starbuck's treats. I was also treated to a great lunch with some teachers at school, followed by an incredibly delicious chocolate cake make by Mrs. Atkinson's daughter. My students in the classroom brought me flowers and lots of homemade cards. My friends spoiled me with fun gifts as well, I am so blessed!
Zoe's best friend Lacey shares her birthday with me as well, so poor Zoe was feeling torn. Lacey invited her to the mall to go shopping, eat dinner, and get her ears pierced (since Lacey turned 10 today)! I told Zoe to go ahead and have a fun time, and we could go to dinner another night for me. So she had a fun afternoon having some BFF girl time!
Cooper wanted to take me out to ice cream, so he got $10 out of his wallet and he treated me (and himself of course!) to an oreo blizzard. He is such a sweet boy!
Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes, treats, and gifts! Hopefully 36 will be a GREAT year!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Thirty six...
Created by Wendy at 10/06/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment