Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Photo Opps...

We sure are enjoying the "Fall" weather we have been having lately. Cool temperatures, rain, wind and even a big lightning/thunder storm that knocked out our power the other morning. (It makes for an interesting time trying to put makeup on by flashlight, and no "power" tools to get my hair done!)

The other day Zoe said, "Mom, Halloween is in 10 days and we haven't even been to the pumpkin patch yet!" I told her we would work on that and try to fit it in this weekend. Cooper had an early morning baseball game (and got his 3rd home-run of the season!), then we headed out for an early lunch with the team. Afterwards, we seized the moment and hit the pumpkin patch. Thankfully, the kids indulged me in taking lots of pictures! I know I don't have much more time left that they will let me do this, so I take advantage when I can!


They love playing "dead" in the "graveyard"...

I love taking their pictures in front of this sign to see how tall they are getting from year to year...

They kept trying to see who could pick up the heavier pumpkin too...

One of our favorite things to do is the corn maze. We started out all together, but split up into girls vs. boys. Unfortunately, Zoe and I took a wrong turn and the boys beat us out. We'll get them next time Zoe!

Before we left, Zoe decided to get some face painting done. Cooper wanted to skip that and head to the ice cream truck to get a dessert (that's my kind of kid!)

0 comments: