Monday, July 6, 2009

It just never gets old...

I just love the beach. I wish we could spend every day there. Today we went with Jenny, Teri, Kate, and a few of Jenny's friends to Oceanside for the day. It started out a bit overcast, but by noon the sun was out and it was beautiful. The water was still cold, but they had fun. Cooper spent some time in the water and then spent the rest of the day playing in the sand, digging, playing catch, and just hanging around. He didn't tell me at the time, but I found out later he had gotten a rash early on, and the water was stinging him. He was too embarrassed to tell me with other people around! Zoe spent the morning boogie boarding and spent about 3 hours in the afternoon digging one big hole.

It was a great day and I hope we have a lot more before the summer is out. Unfortunately, I really don't think that's going to happen!

0 comments: