Since our annual passes were still good this week we decided to head back to Disneyland. It wasn't as crowded as last week, so we had even more fun, although the first ride of the day didn't go over too well. The kids had both been begging to go on Space Mountain. They had never been on it before, but I thought they were ready since we'd conquered all the other roller coasters. Well, I was wrong. At the end of the ride, I had one about to throw up, and the other in tears. Oh well, maybe next year!
After a few more mellow rides, and then to the Matterhorn, we were ready for a quick lunch break.
Zoe was still on a quest for more autographs for her book, so while we were waiting for Grandma, we found the Fairy Godmother. She was so sweet and spent a lot of time talking with us!
Grandma showed up and decided to take Zoe to the Princess area so she could get some of their autographs too. She ended up meeting Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine.
Since Cooper had no interest in meeting any of them, I took him on some rides and then we took the Railroad around the park.
The kids convinced Grandma to go on Thunder Mountain. What a trooper she was! I think her eyes were closed most of the ride, but she made it through!
Overall, we had a great day. Lots of fun rides, good food and snacks, and more autographs!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Disneyland (Day 2)!
Created by Wendy at 4/02/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment