Friday, September 5, 2008

camping kids...

So this is what the kids are up to when I'm not paying too much attention...

They set up their little play tents that they've had since they were toddlers...

They bring games to play...

They pack suitcases full of clothes, pajamas & robes, and several pairs of shoes, along with a cooler full of drinks and snacks...

I'm not sure exactly how long of a camping trip they were planning with all that stuff, but it's taking a while to convince them that they are just not old enough to sleep in the FRONT yard by themselves...

2 comments:

Chessa K said...

I don't think you need to worry at all about emergency preparedness...look how self-sufficient they are...LOL! How fun - did you move them to the back for the night....and did Joe sleep in the connector tube?

Wendy said...

They are very prepared! We did move them to the back tonight but I doubt they'll stay there!! Too funny about Joe in the tube! :)