We had such a great time at the movies today. The girls have been waiting for the American Girl movie to come out since last summer. So we met the Konolds (and the Fox kids) for the show. Zoe was so excited this morning and wanted to look just like Kit; so we put on the matching shirts and jeans and did their hair the same. All the girls looked so cute in their Kit shirts that we picked up from the American Girl store last month!
The movie was just darling! It told the story of Kit and her family in 1934 going through the Great Depression. Zoe and I just love reading the books about the historical dolls!
While the girls were at this movie, the boys went to see Kung Fu Panda...
But this is what Chessa and I really can't wait for....TWILIGHT comes in December!
2 comments:
Now we just need to see the trailer in the theater so we know that it is definitely coming out!
that was from me.....I'm sure Maddyn is excited FOR me!
Post a Comment