Thursday, October 6, 2016

Spoiled!

I had a great birthday! After my fun day at Disneyland, I really wasn't needing or wanting more, but I was spoiled rotten today! Everyone at work made sure I felt loved and appreciated. Lisa made me this cute birthday banner and brought balloons.


Kim even ordered this giant, and amazingly delicious, birthday donut!
 
I was showered with flowers, gift cards, a few adult beverages, and more chocolate than I can count!
 I had a great sushi lunch with Jenny and Leslie, and was showered with more gifts. Zoe even brought me an iced coffee after school, and I came home to another bunch of flowers. Cooper made me a thoughtful card, and Joe got me some great gift cards for some much needed shopping! My parents spoiled me as well, and sent a box of birthday gifts to work. :) I enjoyed all the texts, phone calls, and Facebook messages throughout the day, and ended my day with a late night coffee with a friend.
Although I don't necessarily enjoy being another year older, I am so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who love me dearly!

0 comments: