Time for Zoe's summer dance showcase! She was only planning on being in a couple of dances, since she was gone for quite a bit of the summer, and didn't want as busy of a schedule...but a few led to a few more...and then last week she got thrown into 2 more pieces due to an injury of one of the other dancers. So 7 dances later, she had a pretty full plate. It's always a process getting everything organized and ready...
Love the silliness and laughter...
And I love the constant support, genuine thoughtfulness, and prayers these ladies offer up...it is like nothing I've ever seen...
I could only get a few pictures from the side of the stage, or during a rehearsal. But hopefully I'll get some from the photographer soon!
1) Build Your Kingdom Here (Int/Adv Ballet)...love watching this girl on pointe.
2) You're All I Need (Adv. Jazz)...this dance had some beautiful improv!
3) It is Well (Adv. Ballet)...fantastic piece with 4 advanced dancers, and some solo work for Zoe.
4) His Breath (Jazz)...George pushes them to the limits and ALWAYS creates the most powerful pieces that move me to tears...
5) I Have Decided (Contemporary)...this was a beautiful dance and Zoe got another opportunity for a big solo...
6) Hip Hop Medley...I love what Tina does with these dancers...they are just SO good!
7) How Can It Be (Pointe)...the final piece of the show; a gorgeous dance with another solo and some pax de deux thrown in too...
I watched this show with tears in my eyes almost the whole time. I was overcome with pride for this girl of mine. She works incredibly hard balancing countless hours of dance, a challenging academic schedule, leadership responsibilities at school, and time with her friends. She does it all, and does it well...(except for maybe cleaning her room!) Zoe, I couldn't be more proud of you...my heart is full!
I got to watch the last show, and it was awesome! Joe brought Cooper, and Gabe too. Morgan joined us for the night too.
Then it was lots of after show pictures with friends and teachers...
Our lives are forever changed by this woman...thank you Nicole!
Love these friends of hers...
![]() |
| Zoe & Miranda |
![]() |
| Zoe and Natalia |
![]() |
| Zoe, Lindsay, Sonia |
The humor and fun with Ben and Connor never ends...
The "Bridge" boys...
We had a great after party...the dancers were tired, but happy as can be!
Another fantastic show in the books!! Now time for a much deserved week off!




































0 comments:
Post a Comment