Zoe's been asking to go Black Friday shopping for the last couple of years and I finally gave in! Lacey came over for the night and we headed out after Thanksgiving was cleaned up and over. We had Jax with us too, so it was a full car to the mall.
The boys, on the other hand, didn't enjoy the experience as much and settled on food throughout the mall.
I couldn't believe how many people were there, and how long some of the lines were in the middle of the night. The girls were glad to have the experience, although Zoe has to wait until Christmas for a few of her finds...
Even though it was a late night, I was up early to take the boys to the fishing store for more Black Friday shopping. It was 40 degrees and we had to wait in line outside for almost a 1/2 hour before getting in.
Most of the people in line were there for the guns & amo on sale, so the fishing side wasn't too crowded. The boys got some line on their reels and found some rods for Christmas. Unfortunately, the line was almost an hour long, but they couldn't have been happier.
I think our Black Friday experience was worth it, although I'll need to catch up on sleep for the next couple days!







0 comments:
Post a Comment