Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Birthdays and decorating...

It felt like fall today, with a little rain and a beautiful rainbow! We celebrated Mimi's birthday and my birthday at lunch. The food was delicious, I was spoiled with gifts, and it was nice to just hang out for a bit.




 
 We we spent the evening decorating for Halloween...

 How is it October already?!

My actual birthday was a wonderful one! I took a few hours off in the morning to meet up with Jenny, Leslie, Larky, Kelly, and Marci at Mama Kat's (one of our favorite breakfast spots!). We wanted to catch up and reconnect since we haven't all been together since the course back in June, and give Larky some love and support. I'm bummed we didn't get a picture! I did manage to snap a shot of my coffee to go at my new favorite coffee shop though...
I went back to work and was spoiled with cards, gifts, songs from students, and lots of birthday wishes.  I also got heartfelt cards from Joe and the kids, and a few more gifts. I felt very blessed and loved today!

0 comments: