Zoe was slammed with dance and homework today, but she got herself ready to go to Homecoming!
We met up with some of her friends out in the wine country and took a few photos before dinner.
![]() |
| (Madi, Zoe, Lacey, Hana, Savannah, Katie, Jordan, Maddy, Abby) |
Although indecisive, and opinionated at the same time, this is one fantastic group of girls. I'm so thankful Zoe has them.
I loved hearing the laughter and playfulness from them all.
![]() |
| (Lacey and Zoe...friends since kindergarten!) |
Figuring out where to pose next...
I love this girl so much...she is growing up so fast. I wish I could just slow things down for a bit!
The girls ate dinner and a couple of moms drove them to the high school.
The dance was crazy, but a blast! There were carnival rides, ice cream, and even Gibby (from the t.v. show iCarly) as the D.J. Zoe said the gym was hot and crowded, but they had such a fun time.
They ended the night with an after party at Savannah's house. What a fun night!














0 comments:
Post a Comment