Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's...

We had such a relaxing day! This long weekend is so nice...the weather is warm and we aren't crazy busy so we are truly enjoying it!
Kids got treats and we had a good breakfast, although Coop joined us later since he had been at a sleepover...

 Zoe and I made raspberry macarons...both round and heart shaped...

We cut a bunch of roses from my garden and Joe got me a couple more bushes...
These awesome neighborhood boys spent the day playing in the pool. They blasted their music, swam and played...
We had an early dinner since Cooper had a 6pm game. He played the whole game, but they came up short and lost their last regular season game. Playoffs start in 2 weeks. We were all excited to head home though, time for chocolate fondue!


 I'm so thankful for this time with my family. I do tell them I love them each and every day (actually many times each day!) but it's still fun to celebrate a holiday all about love and just take one more moment to enjoy together!

0 comments: