Today marks the 10 year anniversary of the September 11th attacks on our country. I vividly remember my mom waking me up, telling me I needed to see what was happening. I was staying at her house since we were heading to the hospital early that morning for the birth of my nephew Jax.
I couldn't believe what was happening, and we spent the day at the hospital watching the news footage in awe. The Twin Towers falling, the Pentagon being hit, and the plane crash in Pennsylvania were unbelievable events that have forever changed America.
Today, part of the memorial at the World Trade Center site opened for the families of the 2,977 victims of this attack.
We have been watching some breathtaking documentaries this week, and talking a lot about the events, as well as the heroes of that day. I truly can't believe that it has already been 10 years.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
9.11.11
Created by Wendy at 9/11/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment