Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School we go!

Zoe and Cooper were both up early this morning to get ready for their big days!

I can't believe our Middle School days are here! Zoe was excited, and only a little bit nervous. She was ready to go!


So was Coop!

6th and 4th grade this year!!

It was a very strange feeling to drop Zoe off this morning! She was all smiles getting out of the car, but as I watched her cross the street to the school, I couldn't help but cry. I am so excited for her and all of the new things coming her way, but it's a big day, and I know how much she is growing up and changing.

This is the first year for Cooper not to be going to school with his sister. He did get to walk with his buddy Adam though!

He was happy (and only a tiny bit nervous!) to get to his classroom and start the day.

I can't wait to pick them up and hear all about their exciting days!!

0 comments: