After coming down to watch Cooper's baseball game this weekend, Grandma and Grandpa took the kids home with them for the night. They had such a great time!
They bought some new hockey equipment, so they spent most of the weekend playing "street" hockey (or garage hockey most of the time!).


On Sunday, Gramps decided to take Zoe, Cooper and Jax bowling. He even sent some pictures from his iPhone...what a good Grandpa!

They had a great weekend and had tons of fun. It was nice to have some down time myself, since I finally finished my 8 week teaching job. I got some time to shop just for me, take a long hot bath, and Joe and I got to spend some much needed time together too!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!
Created by Wendy at 11/07/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment