Saturday, January 2, 2010

I think I'm too old for this...


Another day of snowboarding, but it didn't turn out nearly as great as usual. After the first 2 hours of the day, I took a really hard fall on my back. I eventually made it down the mountain, but I fractured my tail bone and bruised my bottom vertebrae pretty bad, so that was it for me. The kids enjoyed the rest of the day, although it was crowded so the lift lines were pretty long. Cole and Grandpa got to come with us today though, so it nice to have them along.


To top off the day there were huge traffic delays and the drive that normally takes less than 2 hours took 4 1/2 hours! It felt like the longest drive ever. The kids were so good in the car though, so at least that made it a bit more pleasant.
Hopefully this will be a quick recovery...I don't think I can stand being down for long.

0 comments: