I wasn't really going to put in another football post so soon, but I couldn't resist after today's game. We played against Menifee today and I must say, we crushed them! After last weeks game, I wasn't sure how strong we would be, but after a hard week of practice, the boys were ready. Cooper had a fantastic game. The coach moved him around quite a bit and he played a ton of offense.
On their way to weigh in (I always worry he won't make weight)...
Cooper's usual position has been offensive line (right or left)...
After playing right end, left end, tail back, and even defensive line, he finally got one play in his dream position...QUARTERBACK! He ended up running the ball and gained a couple yards...
It was another VERY hot day in the 100's, but the kids had several mandatory water breaks and didn't seem to mind much. This is one sweaty but happy kid...
Go Attacking Bears!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Game #2
Created by Wendy at 9/05/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment