This Super Bowl was the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals. Our house was split down the middle. Cooper's favorite team in the NFL is the Steelers, so he was thrilled that they were playing. I wanted nothing more to see him with a smile on his face, so I was supporting his team all the way. Joe and Zoe were rooting for the Cardinals, who have never won the Super Bowl before.
Matt, Teri and the kids came over to hang out for the game. We had a nice afternoon of watching, talking (well mostly Teri & I), and doing a ton of eating!! The kids had fun playing and running back and forth to check the scores.

(The kids watching the final few seconds of the game)The last quarter of the game was very exciting! At the very end it looked like Arizona was going to take the win, but with only 35 seconds left the Steelers scored and won the game. Cooper was beyond excited and immediately started jumping up and down while screaming and hugging Marley and Mitchell. It was cute to see him get so excited!
1 comments:
It was rather excited towards the end. Congrats to Cooper on a win...I think I ate too much food.
Post a Comment